In this episode Timothy Paulson gives a SNEAK PEAK into Chapter 5 of Joe Polish’s exciting unreleased book, The Average Joe’s Marketing Book.
- How to get Chapter 1 of Joe’s unreleased book for FREE: JoesMarketingBook.com
- The difference between Unhappy, Satisfied and Happy Clients, and how to you can create HAPPY clients who keep doing business with you while referring others.
- Are you in the “Transaction business” or the “Relationship Business” and what’s the difference? (It’s huge!)
- Giving your clients something to talk about.
- The incredible value of… client complaints! (Yes, really.)
- How you can create Happy Client Experiences.
- How Joe Polish creates RAVING FANS in his Genius Network
- Joe Polish
- Mike Tubbs, AA Certified Services, Arizona
- The Average Joe’s Marketing Book by Joe Polish
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners, Restorers and other entrepreneurs who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can learn more about the Elite Cleaners at www.RichCleaner.com