Timothy Paulson interviews Tim Copsey of Copsey Carpet Cleaning Company, LLC in Bend, Oregon. Tim attended the August ELF Business Blueprint Event in Joe Polish’s Genius Network offices.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Tim Copsey’s biggest takeaways from the ELF Business Blueprint Event.
- Marketing that got Copsey’s Carpet Cleaning Company 8-1 ROI
- Timothy Paulson’s insights into optimizing your marketing
- Tools to create an ELF (Easy, Lucrative and Fun) business
- Tim Copsey speaks of meeting Joe Polish in person at the ELF event.
- The one question Tim was able to ask Joe personally.
- Joe’s unique answer to Tim’s question.
- Tim’s biggest takeaway for the ELF Event: The Not to Do List.
- A critical question Tim asked of himself (and that each cleaner should ask)
- Don’t step over gold coins in order to pick up Silver and bronze coins.
- Tim got 8-1 ROI when he used this one letter.
- Timothy Paulson shares strategy to optimize results from already successful sales letters.
- Huge takeaway for Tim: Target Marketing. Get real specific on your target market.
- Comments about 3-Step letters and a referral system.
- The next ELF Business Event – December 2017.
People mentioned in this episode:
- Joe Polish
- Dan Kuschell
- Sylvan Freed
- Ken Copsey
- Rory Fatt
- Dan Sullivan
- Babe Ruth
- Bill Phillips
- Dan Kennedy
- Dean Jackson
Direct download: RC_Episode_51.mp3
-- posted at: 12:58pm EDT