In this episode, Timothy shares a single distinction that when implemented, changes broke Cleaners/entrepreneurs, to RICH Cleaners/entrepreneurs.
- Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill. What is the single distinctions advanced in the podcast that makes all the difference in the world?
- How to turn adversity into big opportunity.
- How to turn failure into something good.
- Every adversity has a seed for an equivalent or greater benefit.
- There is adversity in your life right now that can be turned to equal or greater benefit.
- Napoleon Hill
- Andrew Carnegie
- Joe Polish
- Robin Sharma
- Stephen R. Covey
- Billy Graham
- Walt Disney
- Joel Osteen
- Tom Hopkins
- Miles Davis
- Sean Stephenson
- Dale Carnegie
- Zig Ziglar
- William Shakespeare
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- Albert Einstein
- Benjamin Franklin
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The RICH CLEANER System, by Joe Polish
Rich Cleaner is a program for Cleaners, Restorers and other entrepreneurs who want to take their business to a higher level of success. It’s the place you can go for collaboration, contribution, and connections. Members get marketing strategies, business building tools, tactics for exponential growth and more. It’s easy to join, and very affordable. You can learn more about the Elite Cleaners at www.RichCleaner.com